SAAB 9-3 Convertible Vector M2009 Scale 1:18
Detailed model car that has these very rare features:
1. Foldable front seats
2. Opening glove compartment door
3. Opening centre console storage box (under the arm rest)
4. Foldable rear view mirrors
5. Opening doors
6. Opening boot lid
7. Opening luggage room loading floor
8. Spare wheel under the loading floor
9. Opening bonnet
10. Real shape engine and gear box, not piece of plastic
11. Detailed engine room as real car
12. Front and rear brake calipers and brake discs
13. Turning front wheels
14. All wheels are rotating
15. Rear suspension
16. Separately installed full exhaust system with mufflers
17. Removable soft top
18. Soft top covered with real textile
19. Opening fuel filling lid
The Box includes plastic montage tool for opening the lids.
Manufacturer: SAAB Automobile AB Special Order
Made in China
Collectible Scale Model SAAB 9-3 Convertible 2,0 Turbo Vector, model year 2009.
HQ alloy with photoetched parts without display box.
SAAB is dead, long live SAAB!
Now is a rare opportunity to buy a brand new SAAB! This car is quite similar to the real car, because it has all kinds of openable hatches and hoods, just like a real car.
It can be said that with the launch of that particular car model, a certain homage will be made to the SAAB car plant.
Why can we say that?!
The answer is simple! In today's world, there are not many model manufacturers who produce real metal car models. Easiest way to produce car models is to make them primarily from epoxy resin.
Epoxy resin certainly has its advantages, but one of the main disadvantages is that epoxy cannot be used to produce model cars with opening parts.
However, this particular product is a real alloy of cast metal! The model weighs over 1.1kg. For comparison, epoxy resin produced model car in a scale 1:18 weighs about 500-600 grams.
So, don't fall asleep! Buy yourself a manly and high quality model car.
NB! This is not a toy car!
- Product type
- For Serious Collectors
- Blue metallic
- Color Code
- BC 304
- Model Feature
- With Openable Body Parts
- Alloy metal
- SAAB Automobile AB special order